This is a Chevrolet compatible replica wheel. This is a New Wheel. High-quality made to match and fit Chevrolet factory wheels in both style and safety.
Interchange #: 5409
Factory Part Numbers
- Part #: 17800375
- Part #: 88966249
- Ident #: 88966249
Fits Wheels for the following vehicles:
- 2008-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade
- 2009-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009-2010 GMC Sierra Denali
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2009 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2008-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014 GMC Yukon
Wheels America remanufactured wheels are guaranteed cosmetically and structurally for life (chrome, road hazards and wheel weights corrosion excluded). It does not matter who paid for it, when it was refurbished, or if you lost the receipt…If we refurbished it… We Stand Behind It.
- Wheels America has been refurbishing wheels for over 24 years, in that time we have remanufactured well over a million wheels. Because of our commitment to quality and safety, we can easily stand behind or product with our no-quibble lifetime warranty.
- Guaranteed to be straight & true.
- Factory Original Equipment OEM Polished Remanufactured Wheel Rim
We are the best at it! When you receive a wheel from us, it will be remanufactured to the original factory gloss and color. However, keep in mind that the shine may make it look slightly different and due to the color wear and tear of your wheel. The effect of brake dust and road debris can be seen on a car with just a few weeks of use.
Wheels are the only part of your car that is going fade fast and discolor fast. The fine road debris, sand, dirt particles and brake dust all break down the gloss and color of your wheel. Your wheel is basically being blasted by the road matter every time you drive.
The other factor causing slight color mismatch is that manufacturers often change wheel suppliers, and wheel suppliers often change paint companies. For this reason, there could be small variances in wheel colors even on the same wheel, and even if you buy a new wheel from the dealer. The color differences are usually minimal and not noticeable, but they do exist.
Regardless your wheel is going to look great!